Friday, March 07, 2008

How did i do It!?

Okay.. just thought i would write a little message here in hope to answer Estivalia's question on how i made the word Family Profile in my CJ page go shiny like i did. The family Profile was actually printed onto the paper. It is a piece of 7 gypsies paper. I have then used Dimensional Magic and a stylus (to get into the corners of the letter) to make it look glossy. It actually feels so funky to touch. I know that when i finish doing things like this, sometimes they spend a while inder my fingers as i play them over it to touch and feel. I have also used it on the seal & the five from memory.
I dont know if they hve dimesnional magic in Chile honey.. let me know. Its like a glaze/adhesive/sealer stuff made by royalcoat.
:)

4 comments:

Estivalia said...

thank you so much for the tip! I think this is like Ranger's Glossy Accents?? If it is, I'm definetely getting this asap :)

Oh, and I haven't received mail from you yet. Things take 2-3 weeks to arrive from the U.S so this probably will take a little longer. Bummer! :(

Sandra Allan said...

Ive not seen the Ranger Glossy Accents honey so im not sure. This not only leaves a glossy surface, but it also is dimensional.. sooo.. if Tim Holtz has something similar.. go for it.. I am going on a road trip today... gonna go exploring.. but i can do a little research on it when i get home if you want!?

BUBBLEFROG said...

Hello....WAVING MADLY! Just wanted to say a huge HI!

BUBBLEFROG said...

I just LOVE your blog Sweetie....Hmmmmm Maybe I need to get you to design mine! Well love it to bits.

Hugs